Monday, May 25, 2009

The Beginning

Ok not exactly THE beginning but the beginning of my new blog. You see I have started 2 other blogs but lost them, yeap I said lost them. I have what one would call mommy brain, I use to have the perfect memory, could remember just about anything from yesterday or twenty years ago, now I am lucky to remember an hour ago, that my friend is why I lost my 2 other blogs ;)
I am starting this new blog in hopes it will keep me on track to doing the things I love most which include but not limited to, many craft projects, which I will expand on with no notice, me wanting to get into painting again, drawing, starting a greeting card line, and my obsession with me proving to myself I CAN and WILL be a famous artist. Ask anyone that knows me well and they will tell you I have been saying that I want to be a famous artist for many many years. I once wanted to be an Art Director in a huge firm in New York but that pipe dream has left. I will settle for being so well known that there is a waiting list for someone to get a piece of work from me. I will dream and I won't wake up from that dream until it comes true. Please join me on my journey...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your "new" blog. Blogging has become one of my favorite things to do. Just thought I would give you a follower from All Things Girly group. Look forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right there with you!!! I just found you and now following you.

    I'll be interested in watching this blog evolve and learning what you have to share. Hoping to start my own blog before too long now. Will lean on you for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete