Sunday, June 14, 2009

Need to make up my mind!

Ok... So I have been thinking about what to blog. I see so many really neat blogs that stick to one topic, well, my brain can't as hard as I try lol. So as hard as I will try to stick to art or crafting or making cool and neat things I do believe I am going to wander and probably pretty far :)
Please do give me suggestions, I am so easy to get along with, I really am. I just need and I mean really need to do this blog thing to keep what sanity I do have left, yeap I do believe I may be a tad wacky, after all what creative person isn't, that's me!

I was going through my emails this morning and I belong to a couple of local freecycle groups. I don't really pay that much attention to the emails as I see way too may people begging for unnecessary items. I have given and I have received but today I saw a funny one, well funny to me. I am going to post it word for word, I hope I don't offend anyone but please, I just want to tell this person to go beg somewhere else!
Here she is...
"hi my name is rhonda,im looking for a toddler bed, n a newborn clothes,size shoes 5 up too 7.dvd player with surround sound. vcr, play station-2or 3 with remote, controllers, memory card, n with some games also,with the hook ups that goes with them."
lol my husband, Tom, said it has to be a joke, nope honey, people really do ask for those things! Me personally would never ever ever ask for anything like that, heck we don't even own half of that stuff! Oh well just thought it was funny. Ok, I will try for my next post to be on topic, creative and crafty!
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment