Monday, August 17, 2009

Sorry!

Oops I have fallen behind in keeping up with blogging, imagine that! I sit some days and think about what I am going to write I just don't make it to the keyboard. I really need to keep up so I do not lose what I want to do. I have so many many many ideas and I really don't want to lose them. Right now I have many hair pretty ideas in the works. I have made lots of beaded bobby pins in the past but I need to get tons more made and sold, keyword SOLD! I also have been making rag bows and my new to me rag clips. I have stuff cut out and ready I just need to assemble. My brain just explodes daily with new ideas I just don't have the time to execute, wow oh how I wish I had more time to play with the materials ;) I heard someone say the other day that when people are depressed they are more creative, I guess that would be me. I try so hard to not be depressed but I guess that is just me. So many things trouble my mind and I try to work it out but it seems to stay. I do know one thing if it weren't for praying I would be for sure a basket case. I just wish I could learn to let go of my troubles, just give them all to the Lord. I know and trust but just can't let go. Until I learn I will just keep on trucking along and creating. I hope all is well with you and yours! I hope to get pics up soon. Stay strong and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment