Monday, December 9, 2013

Woven Headbands

Photo: (1 Sparkle white and blue/white snowflakes,) (2 white and blue/white snowflakes,) (3 white and blue snowflakes, white and sparkle blue,) (4 white, blue/white dots and sparkle blue,) (5 multi blue white and lime green) $5 each please order by number. Thanks!!!


One of the many things I love to make are these fabulously addictive woven headbands. I can pick from my overabundance of ribbon and never come up with the same pattern twice. Which sometimes does cause a problem if someone requests a duplicate but it can be done. I am up for any challenge :)


It is almost like a mini weaving, just pick some colors and go at it, if I don't like it I start over. Some of the ones I love others never even comment on, the ones I don't care for just fly off of the shelf ;)

Photo: A few headbands in the works!

The only thing better than a woven headband is a woven headband with a flower or bow!
Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment